1. What if I’m having difficulty locating one of your products?
If we aren’t selling Funny Face in your area, trust us, we are working on it! Sign up for our email list and we’ll send you updates when we arrive in your local super market. Knowing where people are looking for us helps us decide where to focus our distribution efforts. So thanks for the help!
2. Are Funny Face packages recyclable?
3. Are your products Kosher?
4. Are Funny Face Cranberries gluten free?
The cranberries themselves are gluten free, but they are processed in a factory that also handles wheat products. So yes, they are gluten free but there may be trace particles of wheat product.
5. Is your product produced in a nut-free environment?
No, unfortunately our production factory also handles nuts. Darn those delicious trail mixes!
6. How should I store products after they have been opened?
Funny Face ® should be tightly sealed in their original package and stored in a pantry or cupboard at room temperature. For optimum quality, please use by the date printed on the back of the package.
7. What are the health benefits of Funny Face Cranberries?
The health benefits of cranberries are numerous and cutting edge research is unearthing new data on a regular basis. Cranberries contain nature’s most powerful antioxidant, proanthocyanidins Type A which are unique to cranberries. This compound has antioxidant and anti-adhesion properties which have been shown to help fight certain harmful bacterial. So when you hear that cranberries are healthy for urinary tract health, it’s because they prevent bacteria from sticking around inside your body and growing to cause infection. Only .7 oz. of dried cranberries has the same benefits as drinking an 8 oz. glass of cranberry juice with 27% juice!
8. Where can I find Funny Face Cranberries recipes?
You can find recipes here
on the Funny Face site! For more grown-up centered recipes check out our parent company, Decas Cranberry
9. Where are Funny Face Cranberries produced?
In the heart of cranberry country - Carver, Massachusetts!